Thursday, April 21, 2011

setahun jagung masak


dalam masa setahun aku sudah punya banyak cerita, tak sangka aku akan sekekal dan setabah ini dalam perhubungan.ini menunjukkan satu perkembangan positif dan aku akan kekalkan kepositifan ini kerana aku tahu ia baik untuk aku.

not much to say, but i really appreciate the time and the love he gave me, I do believe that he can take care of me and love as person I am now and future, like forever, much better.
I heard once he said that he doesn't like fight with me, but sorry dear, it seems like I really love to fight with you. =p

enough said, sometimes people are asking too much about our next plan. Seriously, now, i just go with it. Just go with the flow. I believe that things will be on the track. Ya, of course, couples @ we planning what to do, but somehow, things went bad.we didn't said that is not our fault, but if you see we suck planning our lives, we fell suck 10 times more than you.so just pray for us. the good one.thank you.

I might busy this couple of weeks,and maybe me and him not be able to met each other.long distance relationship. sometimes ok.sometimes not, and yes it depends on the mood.my MOOD.=p

i don't really have idea what to say.
Because the love is for me to feel.Not to say.Not to write and not to think.

and Yes. I FEEL IT.



mood = mabuk penat







No comments:

Post a Comment