Friday, December 4, 2009

EEEP 2009

each of word that is spoken in Malay, AJ will charge us 10 cent. was it helping me out to speak in English always rather than Malay. well,i don't know.Maybe not. Because whenever AJ is not around, i will speak in Malay because one quality that i don't have is discipline. I know that I really wanted to join this program because I want to speak English. but I wasted it.YA..I know..I need to improve more on my skill of effective communication. OWH HOW I LOVE TO SPEAK!

I have been living here about 4 weeks and I knew deep inside of my heart, I had some improvement. Now, I have guts to speak and even guts to make mistake so that I can learn fast. I learned a lot. and thank you to my beloved friend zaid, he is the reason I'm here. Thank you to people that understand my needs. I love this program. EEEP. I'm glad because we are the first batch of this program.

Since, I realize that the time fly very fast and I will miss all this..I have to get back to my old post. I even don't submit the script because of I have lots of task here.BOS must be mad by now.SAVE ME YA ALLAH!=p

In a nutshell, no matter how much I will miss this all..,for now, I have to leave..I must...

No comments:

Post a Comment