Sunday, December 13, 2009

REMEMBER?TOGETHER (I DO LOVE) FOREVER...


13Disember2009 was the day that I'll remember FOREVER.it has been a very long time..all of us didn't spend time together due to our own life of studying.working.courses undertaking and other stuffs.we went to Sunway Lagoon theme park, then we had a big dinner.TOGETHER as a family.

but i reliazed that somehow, as a grown up girl.I didn't enjoy my sunway lagoon day, because my brother and I had to babysit 5 kids which are our cousins, niece and nephew. after a few hours we were trying hard to take control of this kids..we are given up.we went to the amusement park and did played few stuffs like roller coaster...boring..because all this stuffs are remain the same like 13 years back at my kiddy time.they were not thrilled at all..please take note about this..=p

I spend most of the time taking photos of each moment we had.but somehow, they didn't like to take photos as much as I love it..=p

At the same day, I missed the gathering of my ex-broadcasting classmates.I miss them so much.but somehow,i choosed to be with my family instead of hanging out with them.You guys have no idea how much I love to see you guys..hope there will be the second one guys..dying waiting.=p

I missed my family already.without them I'll never stand tall like what I'm doing right now.they are my backbones.they are my souls and my pririoty.sometimes, I did misjudge, I did mistakes, but I always be ready to make it right again.I DO.LOVE you ibu, ayah, bangah, arin, adik..not forgotten.mama,makngah and cikma.and the kids.=)

p/S for those enemies, this is a reminder for you.never ever think that you can break my heart.you will never get the chances. but, even you made it,REMEMBER..I still have the soul.wink!

No comments:

Post a Comment