Tuesday, August 25, 2009

out of the blues

i don't understand why some people purposely wanted to hurt their own feeling..they seek for a unseen things that would be a conflict for them.just.omg!! live your life.

i don't give a damn care of your life.is not worth it!same goes with u..

things that i concern are my life, my family, my friends.d
on't try to pull me out to the street coz i was born there.i cud be worst.i cud be someone that u never know.the one that u never want to hear her name.and u were hoping that are some gadgets can help u out to erase ur memory about me.

some people cursed me.some people betrayed me.some people hate me.some people accused me.some people fucked me.some people misunderstanding me.

BUT know what??i couldn't help it.im trying NO hard to be angel in ur eyes, to be exactly want u want me to be.so,stay away..

hate me.love me.peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment