Sunday, May 10, 2009

since..

since my brother its on semester break,i borrowed this laptop..
the reason why im less in writing because i dont have my private time at home, living alone in my small room and type some words that can make me fell better.

yes, there was a missed understanding, or missed communication between me and him and yet we still not talking to each other and even see each other.

i dont know weather this thing will be like forever..
but that night, i really want to spend time with them.but works man..gosh!
sory if u mad.we're friends right..we still friends right??

----

since i worked, i noticed that i really put an effort to finish every job that i assigned to
any every cents that i earned really put a smile on my face..
man,this is the victory of hard working..

since that..i also put a smile on ibu's face..and ayah too..just that, he wants me to have a permanent job also a secure one..

since i know i can do anything that i want..
i'll work hard..

No comments:

Post a Comment